Tuesday, December 26, 2006

More Wedding Photos

The conch, drumming and dancing continued as we left the poruwa as husband and wife.

Thankfully, Dave and Sam remembered the ancient Buddhist tradition of "hide behind the pillar and spray the newlyweds with party foam and confetti".

Those Buddhists are so sneaky!



The first dance as husband and wife. "Sucker for life" by The Box. Incidentally, a very long song.







Our best attempt at impressionist modern dance. Obviously...

Jo, about to leap off this brick wall to flee her far to excited husband. Fortunately, the magnetic attraction in my flashy gold pants pulled her back. Umm... read that how you like.



A quick dip in the pool, and the party started. The previous impressionist modern dance was soon replaced by air guitar...

totally awesome rocker hair and...






more air guitar.

and they lived happily ever after...

1 Comments:

At 8:57 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys

Sweet pics! I love the ceremonial shots with all the Sri Lankan traditions but I have to say I love the air guitar pics the best! Hope you're feeling better now Rich and have fun in the land down under!

Petrie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home