Watch it
Today, I bought a watch. I haven't worn a watch in over a decade. For the trip, though, I needed to be able to know what time it was, know what date it was and have something that could wake me up for those early morning buses/trains/treks/incredible sunrises. I have to say that I don't love wearing a watch but it's nice to know that the reason that I need to have one is that I won't be surrounded by my Palm, my computer and my cell phone. Nice trade if you ask me.
In less than 48 hours, we'll be airborne. Looking forward to it.

1 Comments:
Hey Jo! Can you tell all us avid blog-readers what email address you'll be using while on the road? I wasn't sure if you had a new gmail account or what you plan on using... I will try to give you a call tonight to say a quick goodbye - I know you've got so much going on!
Post a Comment
<< Home