Monday, July 24, 2006

This time next week...

This time next week, we'll be out of our house with everything sold, including most of our furniture, our car and ... the duplex (it sold this weekend!). Our packs will be packed and there will be nothing left to do but say our farewells and wait until we have to go to the airport.

I must say that I'm feeling pretty prepared. Rich put together an amazing med kit which gives me a huge sense of security. He's going to take great care of us. Our to do list is very manageable now - full of nice-to-have items and not alot of critical things. Of course, I'm fully expecting to get on the plane and immediately think of something that we didn't do. And that's ok. We'll figure it all out as it comes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home